Twitter is a powerful social network to improve your brand, find content ideas, and connect with people who can help you grow your business. Here are some advanced Twitter marketing techniques other than using hashtags, speaking with followers, etc. that will help you improve marketing for your company on Twitter.
Tweak your Tweet Layout
- Vary link locations: A recent study found that the click-through rate for links is higher when the links are closer to the start of the tweet instead of placing it anywhere in the tweet.
- Use multimedia: Use of pictures, videos and GIFs can prove to be a catalyst to maximize your chances of getting all your tweets out to your followers.
- Careful use of @reply: Since a tweet saying @xyz will show up only on the account of @xyz and your followers won’t be able see it, be careful while using @reply.
Use Your Followers
- Locate and work with people who influence crowd: People follow your company because they really like your company’s products. Among these followers, there will be trusted voices of your industry as well. Work with them by creating specific content for them and giving them mentions in your tweets.
- Use Twitter’s List function: Twitter’s List feature can help you locate people who re-tweet, favorite, and reply the most often. This will give you a better idea about who you should target.
Use Your Competitors
- Use Twitter’s Advanced Search: This will help you refine a search letting you find your competitor’s hash tags and clients. By using the Geo-location and keywords search functions, you will be able to narrow your parameters to the keywords that are important to you or can find potential customers in the desired location.
- Follow your competition: Keep a track of the trends that emerge and join in on the conversations.
“Other” Field in Advanced Search
The “Other” field in Twitter Advanced Search can be found at the bottom of Twitter Advanced Search as a series of check boxes.
- You go to the Words field and enter a phrase.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Advanced Search field and find the “Other” checkbox section for questions.
- Click on the search button and the result you get will be a list of new leads you can recommend your products to.
If you like this, you may also like: